Sunday, April 12, 2015

PORTRAIT: CARA DELEVIGNE

This is my entry for the Collaboration/Art Contest in our group Guhit Pinas - Agusan wherein any member who is interested to join can, and will have to draw a certain reference provided by the group Administrator. For this Collaboration, a photo of Cara Delevigne was chosen as a reference. About 10 members in the group participated.

 I'm still a newbie in the Charcoal pencil medium so
I was a bit hesitant. But I finally decided to start drawing just two days before the deadline. Besides, win or lose, I'm still a winner. My opponent was not my group mates but myself. And I'm quite satisfied with the result! More practice and I'll be able to improve!

So here are the photos of the drawing I made in 12x18 inches Canson Paper.
Here's the finished product. 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...